Made with fresh and juicy honey crisp apples that have been generously covered with smooth white chocolate peanut butter and drizzled with fresh local honey for a decadent, satisfying, quick, and easy dessert or snack sure to satisfy any cravings.
- 1 apple (I prefer honey crisp)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon or more of honey
Thoroughly wash and dry apples. Slice into thin-ish wedges.
In a small sauce pan or skillet, over low heat, combine white chocolate chips and peanut butter by gently stirring until almost completely melted.
Carefully pour warmed white chocolate peanut butter over sliced apples. Drizzle with honey and enjoy! **Chef’s Kiss**
- You can substitute white chocolate peanut butter for the white chocolate chips and natural peanut butter – melt as described above.
- Use local honey for an extra immunity boost and to help with seasonal allergies.
Don’t forget to pin this post!